Étienne Bersac wrote:
I completely agree with Petr, Billy, Andreas, my two brothers, friends (ploum for one of known people on the web) on Jabber with which i talked about that, etc. and you (daniel) say it's my personnal point of view ? And you advice us to let some people introduce their subjective opinion as objective quality of dapper artwork ?

(...)

I already said that i like title bar. I like the caramel colour. I like each wallpaper since Warty. I like gdm theme. I love usplash theme. I largely prefer the current titlebar.

(...)

We do not say : "Remove that artwork and go blue !" !!!! We send you advice to polish your work. We just want a real polish artwork for an actually *dapper* drake. Trust us ! We actually wish wonderful artwork for dapper. (...) but the orange is too sharp. That's even painful for some eyes (mine and father too).

I completely agree, too. Just making the orange less sharp (that is, mainly, progressbars and icons. Try saving a search with nautilus (or rename a random file to "blah.savedSearch". That is a non-disturbing color. (apart from the fact that the hard tones are disturbing, and that it's inappropriate for a progress bar as it is a subtle way to inform users: Indeed, it's inconsistent, too.)

Thanks for you interest.