Jane Silber wrote:
Hi folks -

Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
Joel, can you make one or two other folks administrators in the team,
please?

Mark
We're reaching crisis mode on the usplash.  Mark is ill today and has
asked me to drive this to a decision.  If the team would like to vote,
that needs to be done by UTC 0700 Tuesday  I know that's a short
timeline, but we really need to get this settled.
Failing that, we will use

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperPropositionsClean#newsuggestion_0_8_SCALED

The rationale for that choice is that out of the all the options, it is
the one that is best suited from a scaling/aliasing perspective and is
already packaged appropriately for Dapper.

Note that if the team decides on an option which doesn't work for
technical reasons, the timelines involved mean that we may not have time
to fix that option and may be forced to go with the current one (i.e.,
the one I linked to above).

The setting up of polls does not seem to have worked / taken place for whatever reason.
https://launchpad.net/people/ubuntu-art/+polls

To allow us to make some sort of vote on this I've set up the following 3 addresses:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Instructions to vote: Send an email to each relevant address where you want to vote. Please list ONE usplash option and up to THREE wallpaper and theme options in descending order of preference.

The ballot closes at 0700 UTC tomorrow (Tuesday).

Theme options can be found here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtworkTeam/DapperThemes

Wallpapers here:
http://art.ubuntu.com/backgrounds/ubuntu/