on the list. I think I speak for everyone on the artwork team when I
say that we'd fully back serious initiatives for getting any
coordination up and running again.
Frank Schoep

If that's true, I think we should consider to spend some time to write down
a plan. I think I can help but I need your help because I just arrived here.

I need to know a couple of things from every one of us who worked on the
theme in the past and from those who want to contribute from now on:
- Who made what (specific)
- Where do you think you can give substantial contribution (2 or 3 specific
activities)
- Time you can spend for the cause (weekly)

I think we need to agree each other on who's doing what and write it on the
Wiki.This could be the first task to achieve.

I'm proposing, so I go frst:
- I did nothing :)
- Coherence review, Stylistic reviews and proposals, Window Manager design
- 5 to 10 hours/week

That's it, easy. I ask you if you try to be as specific as possible in the
second point.

Once we know who's doing what we can discuss about goals to achieve and
tasks to assign each other. Can we use that launchpad instead of the wiki
somehow? I'm still not confident with it but it seems to me a more appriate
tool. Am I right? Does it make sense?

Gianluca