Hi this is Álvaro from Mallorca, Balearic Islands (Spain). I'm about to
finish computer science 1st degree and I'm starting 2nd degree (in Spain we
call technical engineering 1st degree and superior engineering 2nd degree, 3
and +2 years respectively). I'm 21 years old and I'm a Ubuntu and Mac OS X
user since 2004. I speak spanish, catalan and english. I think I can help
with usability and artwork, I use gimp and Inkscape.

Cheers.

2007/11/21, Renjun Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Very interesting.Hi all ,I am Renjun Wang,22 years old and living in
> SiChuan, China.I speak Chinese and English.I was a web homepage designer
> in my college time,and I began to use ubuntu about 1 year ago.Now I am not
> frequent to GTK,QT etc.But I hope I can do some work for this mail list.
> thx:)
>

> --

Álvaro.