I'm not a fan. The colors of the gtk theme are kinda off putting. I don't
care for the silk background at all. It looks like bedsheets and I don't
want bedsheets as my wallpaper. Reminds me of an advertisement for a lover's
mix cd. Also there  are too many soft gradients everywhere. It makes the gtk
theme look and feel blurry.

Corey