On 06/12/2007, xl cheese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Slight update:
> http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6546/screenshotyp4.jpg
>
> Still need to fix the upper left and right corners of the metacity theme.

This is not without qualities. Here are a few comments.

 * I like what you have done with the gradient continued from the window
frame over the menu and toolbar. We had a mockup where the gradients where
more cream-like, yours seems more metallic, I liked the cream-look better.

 * The nautilus location bar seems to stand out to much because of the sharp
top edge against the otherwise smooth gradient.

 * The window border and menu of the unfocused window seems "out of theme"
with the smooth transitions of the focused window.

 * Is the panel themed by tweaking bg[NORMAL] for the panel explicitly or is
it a custom pixmap?

 * The wallpaper is dangerously close to perfume-commercial-style. The
colors are good though.

Cheers
Mikkel