Firstly Merry Christmas - I am off and wont be back 'till after.  Hope
santa is good to you all!

Secondly I agree.  When I undertake a traditional graphic design project
or website, I'll usually do a mockup, the client will then say if they
like it/hate it and suggest changes.  When your creating something it's
hard to see the wood for the trees a lot of the time and you lack the
ability to take a new look at it as you know it so well already.  It
takes a critical outside eye to bring your attention to everything you
missed.

It would be a shame to get to the end of the process and whoever in
charge says 'nope, I don't like any' when the situation could have
easily been avoided with regular feedback from the people up top.