Yes, I fully agree on that a forum should be set up, with categories for
"wallpapers", "GTK-themes" etc. with "submissions" in each, and discussions on
each submission, as well as relevant debates in general categories.

Btw, when I get some time I'll try to make a suggestion for a wallpaper, just
need to get some "school-work" done etc.

Cheers,
- Thomas L.G