Cory K. a écrit :
> François Degrave wrote:
>
>> Top posting or down posting is a question that arises only when we
>> misuse the tools we have; in that case, we use a *MAILING LIST* for
>> something that requires a *FORUM*.
>>

> I don't agree a forum is needed. Like you said. Don't misuse the tools.
> A forum is adding yet another place for people to follow. I personally
> won't make the effort. ML, IRC and wiki are enough.
>
> -Cory \m/
What I'd like is *to replace *this mailing list by a forum. In fact we
use this list the same way we would use a forum: we have discussions, we
propose ideas (which are often images). And many of us complain about
the fact that we lose track of hundreds of ideas because *once a mail is
read, it's forgotten by the majority*.

A forum is just more adapted for what we try to do.