El 30/04/2008, a las 21:32, Cory K. escribió:
> That's for Ken ans sabdfl to worry about. Maybe none of them. Being
> default should not be one's motivation.
>
> -Cory \m/

I think that creating default theme is a great motivation. Otherwise,
deviant-art contests would be completely nonsense. But if someone
wants to develop the default artwork should follow Ubuntu guidelines.
Where are they? I don't know, I don't know even if they exist. The
only "official" "guidelines" are this ones [1], really?

In my opinion, that should be enough to start creating something, but
if we had more info that would be great.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Official

PD: the most important things that I see in that page are the pallete
and the logo, but maybe having more information would help more.