On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Salane Ashcraft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Yeah I have done so. I have put together a few people to work on a
> theme. Starting this weekend I want to begin in force. We will take in
> everything from all perspectives and hopefully deliver an awesome
> theme.

I hope "all perspectives" would mean perspective from within your group of
people. That is more what I was getting at.

> I really dont care how long people have been here so much;

It shows. And that's fine. But this would be something to convey privately
to the people within your group, for example. Instead of conveying it to an
entire list of fine people who have worked hard in the past. Even when
appended with an disclaimer.

Ashton