On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Cory K. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Andreas Berger wrote:
> > a lot of people will not like brown (as a matter of fact) and there will
> be no way for them with a pixmap theme.
>
> (this is not a personal attack. its an attack on the "this must be
> default" mentality)
>
> This is *only* if someone is trying for default Ubuntu. *WHO CARES* if
> users can change the color?! Make your vision a reality. If it's
> requires pixmaps, *AWESOME*! Don't let it stifle your creativity.
>
> ***_MMA_ gets to work on a brown theme just to feed the ignorant trolls.

I chuckle every time I see someone do something using brown that is halfway
decent, and then get replies like "I don't like brown but this is good."
etc...

All it takes is for someone to make something appealing using brown and then
lo and behold, people suddenly like it! Who knew? Maybe it has something to
do with design, choices, and proper use?

Ashton