I agree to a certain extent... Brown and Orange are definately not
attractive to the majority of users, But I can't
ever see canoncial EVER releasing an ubuntu without it, since they are
obsessed with the human theme crap.
It would be good if there was ATLEAST a comprimise, and maybe blend in some
other colours with the human theme.
The WillWill mockup is a perfect example in my opinion, a dark theme mixed
in with the human theme. I think Black goes together
very well with brown/orange/yellow...... Willwill mockup is the best mockup
out there for ubuntu to take ideas from.
Personally, i like widgets too, would be nice to have these as an option by
default :)
symon.