2008/9/12 Matthew Nuzum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi, I just installed dust from kwwii's community themes package and
> have to say it is great. I still have a problem with invisible fonts
> on the menu bar, but even with that minor glitch this is my favorite
> theme from this development cycle so far.
>
> http://code.bearfruit.org/~matt/tmp/menu-bar.png

I'll join the choir :-) I've been dog fooding it for a week now and I
still love it. Clean, professional, and original.

There are a few items (nothing we can't fix though) which I would change...

 * A subtle border around menus. Menus have a bit much of "flat black
square"-feel to it. Some subtle borders would alleviate this

 * The highlight on the menu items. Make it extend over the entire
menu entry. Right now now there is a small border around the selected
item

 * Maybe (_maybe_) a more visible gradient on the selected menu items
(this might break the subtle simplicity of the theme though, so it
should be checked...)

 * Window titles needs to be centered to look properly in RTL languages

 * I like the Borderless metacity theme the most, it looks lighter and
more elegant in my eyes. It is darn hard to resize the windows with
the borderless variant though. Perhaps adding a bottom border for
easier resizing? I think someone played with adding a subtle gradient
on the bottom border... Maybe it was New Wave, Anton?

 * The scrollbars colors... They somehow confuse my 33% of the times I
use them. My mind tells me that the slider is in the most light part
of the scroll bar. This is especially in windows where the slider
length is bigger than the free space in the scroll bar

 * The scrollbar look... I feel that the scrollbars without the
endcaps and flat slider does not live up to the professionalism I feel
the rest of the theme. It is hard to put precise words on this.
Sorry...

--
Cheers,
Mikkel