On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  * I like the Borderless metacity theme the most, it looks lighter and
> more elegant in my eyes. It is darn hard to resize the windows with
> the borderless variant though. Perhaps adding a bottom border for
> easier resizing? I think someone played with adding a subtle gradient
> on the bottom border... Maybe it was New Wave, Anton?

I really like having the border. The thin border was very frustrating,
especially on programs I use often like gnome-terminal and gimp
because these two do not have a resize handles in the bottom right
corners.

>  * The scrollbars colors... They somehow confuse my 33% of the times I
> use them. My mind tells me that the slider is in the most light part
> of the scroll bar. This is especially in windows where the slider
> length is bigger than the free space in the scroll bar

Ah, yes, this happens to me too.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode