Kido Mariano wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 17:01 -0500, Matthew Nuzum wrote:

>>> That's Thunderbird, right? That doesn't work well with the theme,
>>> unufortunately.
>>>
>> No, it's Firefox.
>>
> Oh. (This is when I kind of wish there was a custom Firefox theme.) The
> toolbars are already light; to work around that problem we'd have to
> make the menubar light as well, which would make it lose even more of
> it's ...Dust-ness.

I don't think so.
You should read carefully my code of eDark
(http://szerencsefia.deviantart.com/art/eDark-0-9-1-96976998 ) and you
will find how to fix the firefox menubar by gtkrc color setup. It is not
just a 'one line code' but you need to harmonize the dark and light text
within gtkrc on the way that firefox will look good ofc Thunderbird and
OpenOffice will follow that. This way I could solve to keep FF, TB and
OO be well harmonized to my dark menubar but generally light entry field
stylish theme.
Cheers Erno