So we are targetting the same people as Apple. That's a good thing, coz
we can't be wrong if we and the apple engineers agree.

Why do the current young web-savvy professionals use Mac?
Mac gives them what they want in a gorgeus box.

We can give them the same (or better)... for free, and that's why they
may choose us over Mac

They look for something easy yet powerful. We can deliver this. We *are*
delivering this right now. (Altought Ubuntu isn't as perfect as Mark
wants...)

They also need to get their job done. Ubuntu Linux provides you with
OpenOffice so you can start to work right out of the box. People who
need PS or other third party software can run it through wine or
dualboot. This is not our fault, is Adobe's.

This people may want to play games. What games do they like?
I don't know..

And they also want to create movies about their holidays, friends, etc
We don't have any easy to use (Think on Win Movie Maker or iMovie) video
editing software on Ubuntu. (Hint: Canonical should put money here)

We can give them the same (or better)... for free, and that's why they
may choose us over Mac.

So we need:
-Vid editor
-Third party office support(PS, After Effects, AutoCad..)

And a pretty interface, of course!

--

José Luis Ricón <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>