Il giorno gio, 25/09/2008 alle 16.14 +0100, José Luis ha scritto:
> So we need:
> -Vid editor
> -Third party office support(PS, After Effects, AutoCad..)

I agree totally. This items are more important to compete with closed
source OS.

For the rest, I think is more important make something that is not only
beauty or easily to use but is ready to use without that people should
do particular settings. Ubuntu must be a package ready to use. Also in
the themes should be ready to use, creating more solutions of the same
theme. Infact in some themes is not enough simply change the colors in
the control
panel but must work in the code to adjust some values and for users this
is not simple. And they don't want.

Sorry for my English, I hope you understand.

gp