2008/10/1 Cory K. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Cory K. wrote:
> > spg76 wrote:
> >
> >> 2008/9/30 Isaiah Heyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
> >>
> >>     I like the Human theme but the color isn't that great.
> >>     Maybe its just me but I think they should just changed the default
> >>     "selected items" color to #638F28.As far as I know no other os looks
> >>     like that.
> >>

> >> Thank you all for your comments.
> >> I updated the wiki with a new icon for user-trash-full.
> >> A little note, for some reason the preview images doesn't show the
> >> right shadow at the bottom (looks very bad) and I don't know why.
> >> Maybe I'm doing something wrong with Inkscape, although the SVG files
> >> looks fine.
> >> Also, I add a gray (almost black) version just for show.
> >>

> > I'm leaning toward the gray one atm. Should we lighten it up a little? I
> > think the recycle arrows should be more noticeable. Also the smaller
> > ones need to be drawn for their target size not just scaled down from
> > the bigger ones.
> >
> > How about we axe the color ones and see a gray one with the trash full?
> >
> > As far as your shadow goes it just looks like it does outside of the
> > canvas. Easily fixed.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions
>
> Ok. A lighter gray one was added with trash inside. Would a
> crumpled/balled-up piece on the ground be cool?
>

> Opinions on the lighter gray one?
>
> -Cory K.
>
> --

I just added one with a paper on the ground for review.
Cory, in a previous message you say that smaller ones need to be drawn for
their target size not just scaled down from the bigger ones.
I donĀ“t understand what you mean. I just scaled down the bigger ones like
you say and then retouched the details. It's there any better way?
Thanks.
--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org