Nope man - This is a nonsense - Please keep the essence if my language are
bad ( I'm sure you got the point ) - because the essence really count - we
must keep serious things inside.

On real world it's a shame to do what you do.

Arguments must speak, arguments logic - or, is some English competition here
? and I don't know ?.

Hmm, so, ..you will trow me out because of my English ha ? ;)

Man. please grow up an be constructive. I share my experience here, talking
about colors ...I'm not just "..think about colors".

"I know from the IRC channel that I'm not alone here."  >>  Pretty bad, so
much people can't see the sense ?

I tell you something - right now, we have here some newcomers, some chinese
peoples - they speak very bad Romanian language but we can help them even we
do efforts to understand their romanian >> because help matter not language.

So if you try to read,  you can got the point. I was thinking I am member of
a mailing list with mature peoples inside.
If you are mature please see the big picture.
If not, please ignore my messages.
Or in case if you still read my messages, if you don't like my point, and
you don't have arguments, then  shoot on my English.

Best wishes & a dollar for you.

SorinN

2008/10/4 Thorsten Wilms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On Sat, 2008-10-04 at 15:11 +0300, SorinN wrote:
>
> *in a terribly hard to read broken/telegram style*
>
> I like to think that I'm pretty tolerant regarding spelling and grammar
> issues and other problems one might have with a foreign language. I want
> to understand. But too much is too much. This is very close to
> unreadable gibberish and I have to ask you Sorin, to either put more
> effort into it, to build whole sentences, or to remain silent, as
> messages that can't be read help nobody. I know from the IRC channel
> that I'm not alone here.
>

> --
> Thorsten Wilms
>
> thorwil's design for free software: