On Mon, 2008-10-06 at 12:45 +0200, Giuseppe Pennisi wrote:

> Secondly there is another question:
> It's true that the user can be change the color of a theme (like
> newhuman for example) but is really simple, is really intuitive?...is
> really necessary change only color palette or must we change, for best
> result, gtkrc code too? Want this the users?
> I think that is better to do less type of themes but with more color
> versions (2 or 3 color versions). The user want change the theme with
> one click and they want something ready.

As far as I understand, you say:
- Allowing the user to adjust the colors themselves in detail is maybe
not simple enough.
- We should offer 2 or 3 color versions of a theme, because users will
prefer to change things with one click.

I think it is a plus to have an easy way for the user to adjust the
colors in detail, but such a feature is not for the majority.

I think it would be good to have color versions of a theme, but we still
have to pick a default. Plus you can only take care about color versions
after having a good theme.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: