Am Montag, den 23.02.2009, 15:20 -0500 schrieb Cory K.:
> Ryan Prior wrote:
> > I'm starting tot think this is a case where pixel art
> > should really be sought rather than vector art. All the tiny "start" icons
> > I'm seeing remind me of the limitations of vector art as the size of final
> > icon shrinks, so if you can either touch-up or completely compose a "start
> > here" icon in a by-pixel fashion, I suspect that would produce the best
> > result for us in the end.
>

> This is why all the Breathe icons are drawn at the size they are
> intended to be used at. :) So a "tiny" bitmap will be the same as a
> "tiny" SVG when they're both drawn at the same size.
>
> Sebastien's current start images are just tests.
>

> -Cory K.

I use Kubuntu and my start-here-Logo is usual 48x48 ;)

@ Cory K.:
I tried your PPA and seems that the power-options-icons in 48x48 looks
quite bad on my Desktop. I use the power-switcher-Plamaoid on the
Desktop ;) Think this should be fixed ...
For be more detailed, I am talking about the metal ring. Screenshot
attached (test2.png) ;)
test3.png without this ring is better in my opinion.
Check it out ... :)

Sincerly Oliver Scholtz