2009/2/23 Ryan Prior <ryanpr...@gmail.com>

> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Anton Kerezov <ank...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> This is a tricky issue. Of course, the "logo" is in the center, but the eye
> tends to be attracted to the center of the circle, not the center of the
> logo. I'd suggest extending the right side, like Anton says, in order to
> balance the amount of orange space on the left side with some on the right.

The only way to extend the right side it's scaling down the Ubuntu logo
because the size of the object in the back it's 22 x 22. I'm refining the
icon and making the other sizes, I see what I can do. (Little preview:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/113489/start-here3.svg)
--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org