On Sun, 2009-04-19 at 21:52 -0400, John Baer wrote:

> My suggestion is to improve our processes. I would divide our
> submissions into categories. Submit to one, or submit to all. Categories
> would be bound to a series (e.g. Incoming/Karmic).
>
> * Backgrounds (e.g. Incoming/Karmic/Backgrounds)
> * GTK Themes
> * Icons or Icon Themes
> * Sounds or Sound Themes
> * Usplash Themes
> * Other(?)

Actually, backgrounds and GTK themes should be developed in context, at
least regarding colors.

I still created a Backgrounds page because there usually are many
submissions, but only few themes. Plus even if you do work on
backgrounds in combination with themes, it's still nice to have an
overview.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: