spg76 wrote:
> On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 2:47 PM, mac_v <drkv...@yahoo.com
> <mailto:drkv...@yahoo.com>> wrote:
>
>     hi,
>     actually i use a *different modified version* of these icons for
>     notify-osd... i'v added them to this mail... my preference would be to
>     use these color icons for notify-osd too ... thats just me...
>
>      but since the notify-osd uses greyscale, i'v done a quick edit and
>     added the the greyscale version of my notify-osd icons of just a 3
>     greyscale icons... the rest need a bit more work...
>
>     this way the continuity can be maintained, but i would prefer using the
>     color ones ;)
>
>     just test them out with $ notify-send
>
>     also, do test the nm-signal icons, i'v done it in 128x128 since i
>     thought i could use it for the notify-osd too , i'v added the 24x24 png
>     in the previous mail for quick reference. i feel that they do scale well
>     with the 128x128 too. i think u will have a better idea of the look once
>     u test it...
>

> I saw now the 24px and they look pretty good.
>
> When I mentioned the NotifyOSD icons I was referring to the shape of the
> icons and not the style. If we go with this icon, we should also make
> the notifications icons or use this one for the bubbles.
> If we gonna stick with the Human NotifyOSD set, we should make this
> icons taking notice of those.
> --
> Seba (AKA spg76)
> http://www.ubuntu-ar.org

i would prefer changing the shape to these curved ones... :)

since the notify-osd icons for wireless and gsm are exactly the same,
the other gsm edge, gsm 3G ,gsm H   are just minor variations... so
changing the wireless icon shape would make more sense...

also , i'v spent some time on these icons and i would hate to see them
be replaced or redo with a new shape.  :P

cheers,
mac_v