On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 22:06 -0400, John Baer wrote:
> Martin you stated in a post on 10/07 your intent to attend UDS. Sadly
> I can not join you but I and others would like to contribute to
> discussions in some other manner. I share the same time zone as UDS
> but I am generally unavailable during the day.
>
> Perhaps some impromptu evening meetings on the IRC would be
> beneficial. :)

If there aren't enough people at UDS from the Art Team, then we may end
up having to have a real meeting.

My first thoughts on this team is that we need real software to manage
job requests, announcements (blogs/feeds etc) and submissions. The wiki
is a stop gap in my opinion which needs a nice and healthy replacement.
There is no shortage of candidates and we could move more towards debian
with cchost or more towards fedora with (er, I forget the name) with
their art management software. We have lots of choice here and I'd be
happy to head it up and collect together requirements.

Martin,