On 10.14 2010 04:46, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> It still looks like many lost interest when it became clear that the
> Ubuntu default theme and wallpaper is off-limits. It would be up to
> representatives of Xubuntu/Edubuntu/Lubuntu to make those projects
> appear attractive to contributors in the design realm.

I would say this is one thing that killed it for me. It really feels
like anything we do here is ignored or put off in some dark corner. If
this is not the case, then I have been mislead.. I haven't been active
on the list because of this impression I have. That said, I haven't left
the e-mail list in hopes that this could change.