Hi Martin, :-)

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 16:00, Martin Owens <docto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for getting us an email about your needs. Does the TDF have a set
> of requirements and/or briefs to work from and a place to upload
> contributions?
>
> How wide would you like participation? We could throw this further than
> just this Ubuntu group if you like.

About all we've got right now can be seen at the pages below. We need
to make a lot of progress quickly. But please do feel free to sign up
and post to the marketing mailing list, especially. Then maybe you'd
like to take a look at the pages below and jump right in with an
introduction of yourself (you might care to mention this thread). You
could also have a look at the Nabble archive, beforehand, where you'll
see some good threads to write to.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Ideas

It would definitely be great if you can spread the word further than
this Ubuntu group. I didn't want to post to too many Ubuntu lists
because I didn't want to be seen as spamming. But the more people we
can reach, the better.

OT: By the way, I'm a full-time Ubuntu user myself. Just wanted to say
a big thanks for a great distro. I love you guys' artwork. :-)

David Nelson