Hi,

On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 17:38 +0800, David Nelson wrote:

> I'm pretty sure I'm not contradicting TDF intentions if I say that
> *nothing* is set in stone yet, especially as the first LibreOffice
> release has not shipped. "Let meritocracy and creativity rule" would
> still be the rule of thumb.

The very name LibreOffice suggests that the office suite gives a lot
more about being free rather than make sure it works. Of course we want
a free office suite, but it also has to able to be used to type a
letter, or create a expense report.

But OTOH, I've tried out the 3.3 Betas of LO, and they sure rock.