Hi all,

I have had a very detailed look at the site today and at the work Richard has been doing with regards to applying the Ubuntu visual identity. I have emailed the developer who put the site up in the first place and will discuss his aims and intentions and then we can decide, together with him what the best next step is.

Even without any new visual identity we could do quite a bit to improve the usability of the site and then we can talk about the brand relationships separately.

When everything is new and shiny we can do our "hug a screenshot day" or whatever we decide to call it!

I don't think this is a big piece of work but it is too important to be building it on a bunch of unsubstantiated assumptions.

Let's wait until I hear back and then we can pick it up again.

Ivanka

--
Ivanka Majic'
Creative Strategy Lead