Yeah, after lining the two up, the orange adds a nice definition.

The only thing I would change is the text (get involved, explore and install,
etc.). Something about the way it's layed out feels a bit off. I think the two
columns should be more even, and you could try bumping up the line height a
little bit, so it doesn't look so squashed. Also try swapping top tips and
explore & install so it's a little more balanced.