On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Vishnoo <v...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2011-02-18 at 13:47 -0600, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> >
> > I don't like the way this is discussion is turning out.
> >

> > Of course, one disruptive member can cause a lot of problems. People
> > get frustrated, they resign and cease contributing to the team.
> >

> People resigning is what Сергей mentioned as the issue that is
> frustrating him.
> And hence why I mention how *very* hard Thorsten and Martin tried to
> talk to John into being more part of the team effort instead of his
> disruptive behavior.
>
> > But, honestly, do you really think the problems of this team can be
> > attributed to one single person's actions?
>
> No, this team as other problems too and they need to be fixed as well.

I agree. I've been on this team for four whole years and there's a lot of
things that needs to be fixed.

If one member of the team is disruptive and causes a lot of problems, I
think it's time for the admin to moderate him/her on the list or ban the
person if the problem persists. Sadly, I'm not an admin, so I can't do
anything.

Please, fix this so we can move on.