Hi,At present I am running  64-bit Jaunty Jackalope 9.04 which I obtained via
'Wubi' and have pretty well been using it as my sole operating system for the
last two months as opposed to the Microsoft XP Home that I also have
installed. After the release of Ubuntu Karmic Koala 9.10 which is due for
release on the 29th of October, could I upgrade through the normal recommended
way?
Quote: "To upgrade from Ubuntu 9.04 on a desktop system, press Alt+F2 and type
in "update-manager -d" (without the quotes) into the command box. Update
Manager should open up and tell you: New distribution release '9.10' is
available. Click Upgrade and follow the on-screen instructions." Unquote.
Or would I have to uninstall the Jaunty Jackalope first?
Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
Trevor