Thanks Scott!

This is a great response so far. We don't have many orders so far (I
realise as we get closer to release that will increase) but I'm now
confident of at least filling all the orders we do get. I've added you
to the spreadsheet (and don't worry, donations of timer or money are
both very useful as some people have one and not the other).

So anyone not easily able to download new releases, let me know and
I'll record your order.

Regards,

Jared