Peter,

Thanks for the information, with those sorts of numbers I don't think
it's really a viable option to run it free permanently to all and
sundry (quick calculations in my head, 3 CDs a day, $2 a CD equals
ROUGHLY $2000 a year). So unless someone is willing to put up $2000 a
year I'd say keep up the good work, obviously I under estimated the
willingness of people to pay for the delivery. I would still like to
press forward with the free CDs for the Lucid release as a promotional
thing for the release to try and get it out there quicker and easier
for a limited period of time (pretty much limited by how many orders
we get, if we get a large number it will end sooner sort of thing). I
was thinking if by the time the release comes around and we have a lot
of spare CDs to distribute after the orders have been taken care of we
might try and tee up a notice on your website at some stage but I
think we can cross that bridge a bit later down the track.

If anyone has any ideas how we can get this out to people that would
benefit from free CDs for the Lucid release please let me know.

Regards,

Jared