Robert,  take a look at this thread. I don't know if your indicating
you aren't reading this list often, if you are selective in your
readings, or if you just don't remember reading it. It doesn't really
matter what the situation with your not knowing about it what does
matter is it has taken numerous mentions to get any response on the
issue, and thanks to Jared for taking a look at it.

http://groups.google.com/group/ubuntu-au/browse_thread/thread/312fcbaa191a5718