With reference to the above answer to Melissa let me just post exactly
what I said before.

2. The membership list for Ubuntu-AU google group REALLY (not
shouting
just making sure its understood how serious this issue is) needs
cleaning up. Has anyone had a look at the membership list lately and
seen how many references to porn there are in it?

Please note the mention of Ubuntu-AU google group.