Ubuntu-AU'ers!

Based on all the feedback so far (please continue to provide it), would a
suggestion of 3pm AEST suit more people than the current 8pm AEST on a
Tuesday? I was thinking it would probably be easier to keep it the second
one of the month just to make it easier to remember but also willing to
discuss this as an option if it were preferred.

Please, anyone who would be willing to attend even just to see what it's
about (I know there are HUNDREDS of people on this list but only a handful
have given feedback) throw in your 2cents. We are not going to ever please
everyone but if changing the date/time is going to make it easier for even
20 people to attend who want to come along that has to dramatically benefit
the team.

I agree with the social media thing so I'm working towards getting some
information together to help this out, watch this space.

If anyone has any questions or comments to add on to how else we can improve
attendance please let me (us) know!

Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris