Sorry for the late reply - been at band camp all weekend.

I can't do most nights, so I will have trouble getting to any meetings
after work hours. I also can't guarantee that I'm free during work
hours either. So there is no meeting time that really suits me. This
is why I haven't attended meetings yet, but I do read through the
agenda and meeting log and will comment on any points I have input on.

Thanks,
~Stephen

Stephen Rees-Carter ~ Valorin
http://stephen.rees-carter.net/