Yes, I understand that. I also didn't say anything about the price this
time. In fact, I rather praised the pricing scheme as fair. But it all took
the turn when Shamim vai fired up about the pricing issue. Though he didn't
mean to attack, the issue was not probably necessary in this thread.

We can all leave this topic here. But if anyone is not complaining, it's
better to let go the past memories. We all have our pasts, not that those
are always clean :)

Have a nice day!

Abu Ashraf Masnun | +8801711960803 | http://masnun.com <http://masnun.com>
--