2007/5/16, Kevin Van Wilder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I checked out that CMS-MS and it looks a bit outdated. I'd really suggest
something similar like drupal. A fullfledged django site would be awesome,
but takes a lot of time and effort (approaching exams are a little more
important at this time). I already have to write a django site for a
project . I'll have a go for a nice design though, so i'll ask for some
feedback and suggestions.

Please! Just use the ubuntu-nl system and improve on it!
What's the point in creating a NEW django powered website if there already
is one that works well!

And for the design I propose we keep in sync with ubuntu-nl too.

How about a little theme engine and/or about proposing a new default style?
Something along the lines of ubuntu.com would be great. I am all for an
exact copy of ubuntu.com, because that way it's more clear to the user that
ubuntu-be.org and ubuntu-nl.org are official ubuntu websites.

--
Wesley Stessens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Human Knowledge Belongs To The World - Antitrust (2001)