Op woensdag 16-05-2007 om 21:29 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Kevin Van
Wilder:
> I also have experience with drupal, but actually more in Django and
> python. I would be glad to help Ubuntu-be.org with anything that is
> needed in this matter.

I'll be glad to help with a site developed using Django (I've been
thinking about it before, but didn't know anybody else using Django, and
thought it wouldn't be a good idea to create a site that nobody else
could help on).

I currently also have a Django-based (Feedjack) ubuntu-be planet
test-running on my (our) server, but I still need to adapt a new-style
Ubuntu template to it.  (And request a DNS-record for
planet.ubuntu-be.org to point to it.)

For Drupal, I won't help, but I can ask some other people to help or
give advice...  ;)

--
Jan Claeys