Hi,

for cross-platform there is always good old VLC.

Personally I've been very happy with Muine until I switched to a DAAP
server (Firefly on a NSLU2) for wich there is only very few
mediaplayer. Since then I use Rhytmbox, I'm not happy with it but I
didn't find a better alternative with support for DAAP.

P.

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Andy Goossens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On zondag 13 april 2008, Steven Roose wrote:
>
> > Stijn Verslycken wrote:
>  > > Personally, I really like Amarok.
>  > > As far as I know Qt4 ported KDE programs are or will be available for
>  > > Windows as well. Hang on for Amarok 2.0, and let it rock everywhere ;)
>  >

> > my amarok cant play mp3 files anymore, when i click install mp3 support,
>  > it hangs a seccond and nothing happens.
>
>  Then run the next command instead:
>  sudo apt-get install libxine1-ffmpeg
>  (You'll need to have the "multiverse" repository enabled.)
>

>  --
>  // Andy Goossens
>

>  --

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people