Hi there

If you want a player that runs on both Linux and Windows, you could use VLC
media player.

Grtz

Dries

2008/4/13, mongolito404 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>
> for cross-platform there is always good old VLC.
>
> Personally I've been very happy with Muine until I switched to a DAAP
> server (Firefly on a NSLU2) for wich there is only very few
> mediaplayer. Since then I use Rhytmbox, I'm not happy with it but I
> didn't find a better alternative with support for DAAP.
>
> P.
>

> On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Andy Goossens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > On zondag 13 april 2008, Steven Roose wrote:
> >
> > > Stijn Verslycken wrote:
> >  > > Personally, I really like Amarok.
> >  > > As far as I know Qt4 ported KDE programs are or will be available
> for
> >  > > Windows as well. Hang on for Amarok 2.0, and let it rock everywhere
> ;)
> >  >

> > > my amarok cant play mp3 files anymore, when i click install mp3
> support,
> >  > it hangs a seccond and nothing happens.
> >
> >  Then run the next command instead:
> >  sudo apt-get install libxine1-ffmpeg
> >  (You'll need to have the "multiverse" repository enabled.)
> >

> >  --
> >  // Andy Goossens
> >

> >  --
> >

> --
> mongolito404, king of the mongolian people
>

> --

Linux should not be used by those under the influence of MicroSoft.
May cause dizziness or vertigo. Consult your tech support before
using Linux. (note--after using Linux, you may notice extreme
discomfort when using MicroSoft. Discontinue use of MicroSoft.)