Hi Jurgen

I think it would be hard to team up with shops. On the dipro fairs
ubuntu-be pays a non profit fee. (€ 38)
Teaming up with shops would make it much more expensive...

I think the current presence of ubuntu-be on the fairs works good.

Regards
Dieter

Ps: i think answers to some of the questions of Koen Wybo would
sharpen the vision of ubuntu-be, but I dont think this mailing list is
effective to do this.

Op 15-mrt-09 om 16:24 heeft Jurgen Gaeremyn
<jurgen.gaere...@pandora.be> het volgende geschreven:\