Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 10:14:45 +0200
From: ste...@leeman.be
To: ubuntu-be@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-be] usb sticks met ubuntu preloaded

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 9:57 AM, martijn cielen <mcie...@gmail.com> wrote:

Even better would be to have some people start Canonical Belgium ofcourse ;-)

(I'd apply for a job there immediately)

But seen the negative faq item, I guess we're stuck with overpriced

shipping. Guess we could revive the idea of "samenkoop" I launched a

while ago, if we find a decent way to manage this.

this is the "ubuntu-fr" shop...they ask 19 euro for a 4gbyte usb key :
http://framakey.org/Pack/Framakey-Ubuntu
http://enventelibre.org/ubuntufr
you can create "mugs" with vistaprint...