Hi Mike,
I haven't been at such an event myself yet, but perhaps it is best to split
the people into two groups, depending on how you advertise the event.
Those that never have worked with ubuntu, and those that have, but want to
upgrade.
If there are people that never worked with ubuntu, and need some
convincing, I am willing to give a short presentation of about an hour.
Those people should probably come an hour earlier to the event.

Other than that, I have marked the date in my agenda, and I will be there
if I am available.

Cheers,
Jan.

On 4 March 2014 15:38, Mike Morraye <m...@morraye.be> wrote:

> --

Have you tried Ubuntu Linux yet?
Check out http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop/ and find out why it is a better
option than trying to upgrade your hardware to accommodate a newer version
of your current system.