Mike

I can give a talk about my experiences with Ubuntu, why I switched and how
I use it as a student, or I could give a little demo with the new release.
I could also help with installing/troubleshooting.

Maybe we could give a live demo about each part of the Ubuntu family;
Unity, Gnome, Lxde, Xfce, ... (does someone have a nexus with ubuntu phone
on it?).

With Kind Regards
Merlijn