Hi Merlijn,

That's awesome!
If you feel like it, we can gather at 0x20 and check this out together.
I don't know anyone that has a nexus :(
But I've sent a request for anyone that can provide
help/support/demo's at the release party.
So far without success :/

- - Mimor

On 30/03/14 18:26, Merlijn Sebrechts wrote:
> Mike
>
> I can give a talk about my experiences with Ubuntu, why I switched
> and how I use it as a student, or I could give a little demo with
> the new release. I could also help with
> installing/troubleshooting.
>
> Maybe we could give a live demo about each part of the Ubuntu
> family; Unity, Gnome, Lxde, Xfce, ... (does someone have a nexus
> with ubuntu phone on it?).
>

> With Kind Regards Merlijn

> Hi Christophe,
>
> I'd like to refer to my previous email. The current quest is to
> find people willing to do a demo/talk about the (new) Ubuntu.
>
> Details will soon be put online. This list will be the first place
> I'll notify when that happens :)
>
> (for now, I need to finish Newline - http://0x20.be/newline_2014,
> then I'll finalize the next event eg. releaseparty)
>
> - Mike

> http://ubuntu-be.3354669.n2.nabble.com/Release-Party-14-04-Ghent-tp7575155p7575168.html

Sent from the Ubuntu-be mailing list archive at Nabble.com.