Hi Ubuntu maintainers, My company’s server is currently running Ubuntu 20.04. We haven’t had a chance to upgrade to Ubuntu 24.04 yet due to OpenSSL incompatibilities with some of our packages, and we have Ubuntu Pro/ESM support enabled.
We’re currently waiting for tzdata 2026e to become available so that we can adapt to the new timezone rules for Manitoba, Alberta, and British Columbia. I’ve been following this post and checking it regularly. I can see that the fix has now been committed for Jammy and some other releases. If you have a chance, could you please consider working on Focal as well? We’d really appreciate it. Thank you for all the work you’re putting into this. I really appreciate the effort the Ubuntu maintainers are making to get these timezone updates out. -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2169125 Title: tzdata 2026e release To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/tzdata/+bug/2169125/+subscriptions -- ubuntu-bugs mailing list [email protected] https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs
